Knowledge Base

How do I submit a service request or other non-emergency issue in the City?

Service requests for non-emergency issues can be reported using the MyBeverly citizen request application. Report common issues such potholes, street light outages and more complete with location, details and photos from your personal computer or your mobile device.  Once submitted, your request will be routed to the Public Services Department for review and handling.  

Click here to go to MyBeverly. First time users, will need to create a profile using a valid email address.  Once you have registered a profile, you may login to add a request.  To add a request, either enter an address or click on the map, select an issue, the date the issue was observed and enter any pertinent details. iPhone™ users can download the free MyBeverly iPhone app in the iTunes App Store.  Android™ users can download the free MyBeverly app in the Google Market or Amazon App Store.
Updated 6/24/2018 1:19 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!