Knowledge Base

I have a question about my water/sewer bill.

The Collector/Treasurers Department is responsible for billing questions. Please contact Kelly Fanning in the Collector/Treasurer’s Office is 978.921.6000 X2317.

For questions about the trash fee, contact the Engineering Office at 978-65-2355.

Updated 6/24/2018 11:36 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!