Knowledge Base

How do I get a final water bill?

Property owners or real estate agents can gather the information needed for a final water/sewer bill.  Property owners will need to provide the Collector/Treasures Office with the water meter reading and the new owner’s name.  Final readings should be submitted to the Collector/Treasures Office at least five days before the closing.  Download the Water/Sewer Final form here.
Updated 6/24/2018 11:38 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!